The Advanced Manufacturing Park (AMP) is the UK’s premier advanced manufacturing technology park, providing world-class advanced manufacturing technology solutions to ensure repetitive advantage for industry. Within the park, the Technology Centre provides a central hub where Advanced Manufacturing Companies use the facilities and expertise to help them grow and succeed.
Aspire Creative were delighted to be awarded the tender from the Homes and Communities Agency to develop the website for the Technology Centre amongst stiff global competition.
The facilities at the centre are second to none. We should know – because of our skills in working with Advanced Manufacturing companies we live at the AMP. The conference and meeting room facilities required a special approach to increase knowledge and use of the facilities and we integrated Google StreetView See Inside technology to provide a centre-wide virtual tour of the facilities.
If you would like to take a look at the centre, there's no better way than to take a tour through the Google technology – take a look at their conference page and start with the ground floor tour. All areas of the website have a wealth of information, which is all updated via a custom content management system (CMS) by the team at the Technology Centre.
- Mobile friendly, fully responsive website – works perfectly across all mobile devices
- Easy to use CMS provides staff the ability to quickly edit and amend website information.
- Innovative use of Google StreetView See Inside technology to market the facilities throughout the centre.
- Bespoke integration with their internal systems.
- Photography, brochures and marketing advice all provided by our in-house team.