The British Society for Dental Health and Hygiene (BSDHT).
The BSDHT are an association that provide a superb range of support to Dental Hygienists and Therapists all over the UK. This hard working and innovative association were in need of a fresh new website that would set them apart as the leading association of their kind.
With their old website, they had issues updating information and the style of it didn’t communicate the high level of services they provided for members. Because of this, they approached our team here at Aspire Creative to develop them a new website and mobile app.
A key requirement for the new site was that it needed to be really easy to edit, so their staff and many members in regional groups all over the UK could all keep the website up to date and looking fantastic. They also required a ‘Membership Portal’ so their 4000 members could log in and see content tailored just for them.
Featuring an entirely responsive design, the contemporary site we ultimately built has helped the client to further their reputation online, reduce administration time, and integrate their membership IT systems with the website.
- Mobile friendly, fully responsive website – works perfectly across all mobile devices
- Specially tailored CMS to help a large, national team edit their own areas of the website
- Member Portal which assists members in finding the right information for Career Development, CPD events, etc.
- Excellent user experience with a bright clean and easy-to-navigate design
- Integrated e-commerce module for membership and event payments
- Online ‘Find a job’ functionality for members, and ‘Find a local therapist’ feature for the general public
- Tailor made ‘Online Association Magazine’ functionality
- Mobile app (coming soon)