Aspire Creative LLP ("Aspire", "we", "us") firmly respect the privacy and rights of all individuals and businesses we deal with. This privacy notice documents how we collect and process personal information from visitors to our website, individuals and businesses we deal with when operating and providing our services.
Who are we
Aspire Creative LLP – our registered office is: Technology Centre, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, Catcliffe, Sheffield. S60 5WG
Our company registration number is OC310838. Our phone number is 0370 220 5909.
Sharing of information
We do not share information with third parties unless we have your written consent to do so.
How do we collect personal data?
We may obtain personal data from you when you visit our offices, contact us by telephone, email, via our website or any other form of communication.
This includes personal data you provide to us when:
- Contacting us with a question or enquiry.
- Dealing with us so that we can provide our services to you, your business, and/or a third party.
- By submitting your email address on our website contact form and consenting to receive email communications from us such as newsletters.
- Contacting us in the unlikely event of a complaint.
- Any other purpose related to the provision of our services to you.
We can use any personal data we obtain for a number of purposes, as set out below. We will not purposefully retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was intended.
How we use personal data
We use personal data to:
- Provide you, your business or organisation and/or our clients with information or services and to improve and tailor the way we provide services. This type of data will be kept until you tell us to remove your data from our records for these purposes, or until we have reason to believe that you may no longer have any interest or need for this information or our services.
- Perform a service and/or contract for whom we hold data for - as long as is necessary to complete the contract and/or service.
- We will also keep data for as long as is required for legal & compliance purposes.
- Protect and pursue our legitimate interests, those of our clients, or others as appropriate after taking into account the legitimate interests of the person on whom data is held.
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Promote our services & obtain new business until such time as we receive a request to remove the data for these purposes, or until such time as we deem there is no ongoing interest or need for us to do so.
- Facilitate payment for our services and for accounting purposes.
- In any other way we consider necessary & appropriate in order to conduct our business as a Design and Website Development agency including fulfilling our professional, regulatory & legal obligations to our clients, and/or others with a legitimate interest.
Should you have any query about the information we hold on you we will respond to a request within one month of receipt and we reserve the right to extend this timeframe by a further two months in complex or exceptional cases. We will not generally charge for providing information, but we do reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the provision of such information in exceptional circumstances, as appropriate.
Ways to contact us:
- Complete the dedicated form which can be accessed at our Privacy Centre on our website.
- Email us: email@example.com
Aspire Creative LLP. ICO Registration reference: ZA028629