Develop a winning content strategy
From quick tasks to larger projects you'll want to unify your corporate and brand messaging and engage your audience across all media - print and digital:
- Website content that really converts prospects - articles, blog posts
- Traditional copy writing for brochures, flyers and datasheets
- Brand positioning and messaging; straplines and brand narrative
- Content for social media platforms and campaigns
Whatever the project, whether it’s for a B2B service, a not-for-profit organisation or an online product, we write to generate conversions and conversations. We write compelling copy that enables websites to demonstrate their return on investment and return visits.
Copywriting for websites is different to writing 'offline' - you really don’t have long to make a great first impression, so your content has to be very efficient and convert relatively quickly. Having made a good first impression you may have to provide deeper levels of content in order to make a conversion or ‘sale’. As a web copywriter, this means knowing who the customers are, knowing what they want and what will drive them to take action.
Transform your under-performing website with just one click...
If your website isn't generating the traffic or conversions your organisation needs, we can help you out. We can run an SEO and usability audit, improve your web design or just improve the content on your site.Let's make it better
Understanding your audience
We start every web or SEO copywriting project by asking a range of questions:
- Who are your customers?
- What do you want them to do when they come to your website?
- What motivates them?
- What problem do you solve for them? (i.e. what are the benefits to the customer)
- What are the obstacles or prompts for conversion (such as trust, credibility, social proofs, etc.)?
- What content do they need to become converts?
- Do they need FAQs, guides, fact sheets, long-term exposure to your expertise via blogs and articles?
- How do your target audience talk and are you using the right language?
Once we know those things, we can create copy that really sells your product or service and/or persuades people to take action. If you're looking at those questions and you don't know all the answers, don't worry. We can help you answer them and learn more about your existing customers and have to win over new ones.
Our content strategy expertise
Over the past 10 years we've helped out clients launch over 100 successful, content-rich websites and social media campaigns. Our integrated approach for online and offline campaigns has helped us develop our skills in:
- Website copywriting
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) copywriting
- Brand positioning
- Strapline copy
- 'Printed' traditional copywriting
- Social media copywriting
- Tracking your SEO efforts and campaigns and demonstrating a clear return on investment (ROI)
Whatever you're marketing, you can't afford to miss the opportunity for engaging and retaining attention once you've captured it.